Terms and conditions
The manager of personal data
The manager of personal data provided by the individual is SP01 d.o.o., Letališka cesta 3D, 1000 Ljubljana.
Collection and use of personal data
SP01 respects and protects the privacy of users of the website, and processes personal data in a responsible manner and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The data on purchasers are processed by the operator to fulfil its’ obligations from a contractual relationship for the purpose of identifying an individual, carrying out a transaction, issuing an invoice, delivering the product, resolving complaints and other, by purchasing related communications. The controller collects and processes personal data of individuals in case of purchase, registration and consent of the individual to receive e-news. By participating in one of the above activities, the following personal data will be processed: name and surname, e-mail address, password in encrypted form, residence data, country of residence, telephone number, IP address, registration data, communication archive, purchasing and usage data benefits (purchase date, type of purchase, purchase content, purchase value, payment method, type of discount, etc.) and delivery and assembly information. SP01 needs this information for the needs of communication, preparation and transmission of offers and benefits adapted to the user's interest. On the basis of an individual's consent, the operator can process personal data for the purpose of preparing and sending personalised offers and informing about the offers that interest the individual. Communication is carried out through selected channels of intervention. The provision of personal data is voluntary and can be withdrawn by the individual at any time. The information is kept until the consent of the individual is cancelled or until the request for the deletion of data is received. The manager may process certain personal data (name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number) for the purposes of direct marketing and for the purposes of determining customer satisfaction with the services or user experience also on the basis of legitimate interest if the individual does not object to the processing. The data for which SP01 needs the consent of an individual is processed in accordance with applicable law.
The purpose of collecting personal data
SP01 collects personal information on a website with the following purposes:
- improving the quality of content and functionality of services on the website;
- use for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase (transaction execution, invoicing, delivery of the product, all related to the order) and other purchase-related communication;
- creating customized offers and informing about offers that are of interest to the user, only through selected channels;
- marketing research, with the aim of optimizing supply and costs and raising customer satisfaction;
- sending e-news and other advertising material,
- resolving complaints.
Saving personal information
SP01 properly stores and protects personal data in electronic form at the company's headquarters. The data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations shall be kept until the fulfilment of all obligations arising from the contractual relationship, or for a maximum period of 5 years after the fulfilment of all obligations, with the expiry of the period of maturity in relation to an individual claim. In order to meet the requirements of tax legislation, invoices are kept for 10 years after the end of the year to which the account relates. Data processed on the basis of an individual's consent shall be kept by the controller until the cancellation of his consent. The user can at any time make a written request to cancel the use of personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org
SP01 takes care of protecting privacy by complying with all applicable legal regulations. Also, SP01 provides all the necessary technological and organizational support for the protection and protection of personal data against loss, modification, theft and access of unauthorized third parties.
The site contains these cookies in order to realize the purpose of the smooth operation of the site.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
SP01 may provide some of your information to third parties in accordance with the purpose of the processing:
- an external contract agency that operates digital advertising and online marketing for SP01. The Agency acts exclusively on behalf of, for the account, following instructions and under the supervision of SP01, for the purpose of technical and content optimization of the website, the implementation of Google and Facebook advertising and re-marketing, and the optimization of the user experience on the website;
- an external web application that serves to communicate e-news and acts exclusively on behalf and for the account, under the guidance and supervision of SP01;
- if the data is requested by the state authorities, which, by means of a written explanation, require information for the purpose of conducting a specific procedure.
In relation to the processing of personal data, an individual has the following rights:
- the right to access data,
- the right to repair,
- the right to be erased ("right to forget"),
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data transferability and
- the right to object.
The data subject may request the rights to be claimed by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com . SP01 will request a complaint or inform the individual of the reasons for rejecting the request without undue delay, but no later than 15 days after receiving the request.
Right to access data
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the controller whether personal data is being processed in relation to him, and where this also includes access to personal data and the following information:
- purpose of processing;
- types of personal data;
- users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the foreseen period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request the administrator to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or the existence of the right to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge an appeal with the supervisory authority;
- where personal data are not collected from an individual, all available information relating to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information on the reasons for it, as well as the importance and predicted consequences of such processing for an individual.
SP01 provides an individual with a copy of the personal data being processed. If an individual submits a request by electronic means and, unless otherwise required, the information is provided electronically.
Right to repair
The data subject has the right to make SP01 correct inaccurate personal information relating thereto. Taking into account the purposes, the individual also has the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including the submission of a supplementary statement.
Right to Delay ("right to forget")
The data subject has the right to have SP01 delete personal information relating thereto. SP01 must delete data when:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- an individual cancels the consent which is the basis for the processing of data, and there is no other legal basis for processing,
- an individual objects to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, and there are no overriding legal reasons for the processing of data or if an individual opposes the processing,
- an individual opposes processing for direct marketing purposes,
- personal data have been processed unlawfully
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Union law or Slovenian law.
Right to limit processing
The data subject has the right to limit SP01 processing when:
- an individual disputes the accuracy of the data (for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the data),
- the processing is illegal, and the individual requires a restriction of their use, rather than the erasure of personal data,
- they do not need them anymore for processing purposes, but need them individually to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims,
- an individual has lodged an objection concerning the processing until it is verified that the legal reasons of the controller prevail over the grounds of the data subject.
Where personal data processing is limited, such personal data may, with the exception of storage, be processed only with the consent of the data subject or for the enforcement, enforcement or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for an important interest under Union law or Slovenian law.
The right to portability
The data subject has the right to receive personal data relating to him that he has communicated to the operator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, and the right to forward this information to another controller (if technically feasible) when:
- processing is based on the consent of an individual or contract and
- processing is carried out with automated means.
Right to contract
The data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data if it is based on the legitimate interests of the controller. SP01 ceases to process personal information unless it proves necessary legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of an individual, or for the enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims.
An individual has the right at any time to object to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and the creation of profiles insofar as it is linked to such direct marketing. In this case, personal data is no longer processed for these purposes.
Right to file a complaint concerning the processing of personal data
An individual may send any complaints regarding the processing of personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org . When an individual believes that his rights in connection with the processing of personal data have been violated, he is also entitled to an effective legal remedy and lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
Persons under the age of 15
Persons under the age of 15 may submit their information through the website only with the express permission of their parents, foster parents or guardians.
An authorized person for the protection of personal data
An authorised personal data protection officer at SP01 d.o.o. email: email@example.com .
SP01 reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms. Website users will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions on the website.
Terms and Conditions
SP01 Online Terms and Conditions
1. About SP01 Online
- This website is published by SP01 d.o.o. (Company Reg 8033650000) ("Publisher").
- SP01 d.o.o. (Company Reg 8033650000) (trading as "SP01"), of Letaliska cesta 3D, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (“SP01”), carries on business from the website.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described.
- The Publisher may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
- Although the Publisher uses its best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that the Publisher cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to the Publisher or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to SP01 or the Publisher. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
- The information, materials and services in this website is provided for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
- This website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, the Publisher does not in any way represent that the Publisher recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
- The Publisher nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold the Publisher liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
- SP01 may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. The Publisher does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
4. Your Use of the Website
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- The Publisher may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- The Publisher may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If the Publisher does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. The Publisher will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The SP01 logos are registered trade marks of Harvey Norman Retailing Pty Limited (Australia) and are used under a limited license by SP01.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of the Publisher or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with the Publisher, you automatically grant to the Publisher an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
6. Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the Publisher’s control and the Publisher is not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
The Publisher reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
7. Secure Data and Transmissions
Given the nature of the internet, the Publisher cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and the Publisher does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst the Publisher and its third parties take precautions to protect information, the Publisher does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once the Publisher or its third party receives your transmission, the Publisher and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Publisher nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
9. Use of Your Information and Material
The Publisher appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of the Publisher. The Publisher may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
- SP01 make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- SP01 do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SP01 disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, SP01 exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, SP01 limit their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
- You agree to indemnify SP01 and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
12.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Slovenia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
These terms and conditions were last updated 11 April 2019.