The Buena by Richards Stanisich is a iconic old pub in the Sydney suburb of Mosman. Restored to its original 1940s layout, the new renovation is quality-driven, rich in detail and full of character.
The glazed extension to the Buena Vista Hotel is a finely detailed addition inspired by conservatories and houses the Bistro Moncur. An eclectic furniture palette includes the Thomas dining chair by Australian brand SP01.
• 2017 Australian Interior Design Awards, Hospitality Design, Shortlisted
• 2017 Belle Coco Republic Awards, Best Hospitality Interior, Shortlisted
• 2017 IDEA, Hospitality Design, Shortlisted
• 2017 INSIDE, Bars & Restaurants, Shortlisted
• 2017 Eat Drink Design Awards, Best Bar Design, Commendation
• 2017 Best Design Awards, Spatial – Hospitality, Commendation